- All text, notes, illustrations and images reproduced by or on: www.private-investigator-training.org.uk, www.licencedinvestigator.co.uk, www.professionalprivateinvestigators.co.uk Private Investigator UK, on our stationary, adverts, or otherwise are the copyright of the author and are protected by intellectual property law worldwide. In accordance with the provisions of Intellectual Property legislation, private use or otherwise and any other use is only permitted with the prior authorisation of Private Investigator Training UK / Burton Regan Limited otherwise it is an infringement of the author’s copyright and a violation of intellectual property rights. Protected by several copyright protection organisations including the UK Copyright Service.
Terms and Conditions
2. We reserve the right to amend the present general terms and conditions of sale at any time, with the proviso that details of all amendments are published on our website.
3. We reserve the right to refuse to accept your order if we find that you are in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
4. Product prices are given in pounds sterling. VAT is included unless otherwise stated.
5. All orders are payable in pounds sterling.
6. One exam sitting is included in the cost of the L3 Award for Professional Investigators. Distance Learners must supply 15 days clear notice of their attendance at the exam. If you need to resit your exam no fee is charged. An appeal against an exam result is: £50.00 + VAT.
7 . Where appropriate, learners must exit and complete the e-learning platform within 365 days, thereafter, unless you have agreed to further study options, you will be removed.
8. Learners, at the discretion of the centre administrator, can be refused access to their training and/ or exam. Examples of removal/refusal might include: Surveillance portfolio not submitted, insufficient identification, 15 days notice of attendance at exam not provided (notice by e-mail or telephone).
9. We reserves the right to amend or cancel any event or enrolment. Should the event or an enrolment be cancelled a full refund of the fee paid will be made. We can accept no further liability in the event of cancellation, for example: liability for any expenses incurred as a result of cancellation.
10. We reserve the right to change our prices at any time, although products will be invoiced at the price in effect when the order was placed, subject to availability.
11. Clicking the ‘Confirm’ button at the end of the ordering process acknowledges that you agree to the order as well as to the present general terms and conditions and any specific terms and conditions that apply to that specific transaction, in their entirety and without exception.
12. Data recorded by the payment system constitutes proof of financial transactions.
13. Should a product be unavailable after you have placed your order, we will let you know as soon as possible by email or by post. In this instance you can ask for your order to be cancelled or exchanged by telephoning 0800 2797752 or writing to: Private Investigator Training UK, Vicarage Chambers, 9 Park Square East, Leeds, LS1 2LH. We operate a 7 day cancellation policy.
14. Our training manuals are no longer supplied, The Private Investigator Training UK workbook image displayed on the site is now used for illustration purposes only.
15. All goods remain our property until receipt of payment in full, including added interest if appropriate. This provision does not affect transfer to the customer of all risks of loss or damage from the moment the goods leave our premises.
16. On your bank statement, payment will be debited to Paypal – the company that handles our online transactions. All transactions are completed in a secure environment that is compatible with SSL standards.
17. The decisions made by the above-named are final and no further correspondences will be entered into.
18. Any complaint or clarification issue should be directed to: Kevin J Regan, Vicarage Chambers, 9 Park Square East, Leeds, LS1 2LH.
We seek to ensure that we comply with the the Data Protection Act / GDPR. The business has appointed a Data Protection Officer to ensure that rules are adhered to and that all relevant parties hold an appropriate registration. We will only collect personal data from you that is relevant to enable us to respond to a query or to provide a service which has been requested.
Your information may be passed to and used by other divisions and by submitting data you are providing explicit consent to the transmission of the data collected on the Web site to any of those divisions but only for the purpose of providing you with information on services that divisions may provide which could be of interest to you.
Data Destruction Policy
We will securely destroy all data in accordance with the Data Protection Act. Exemptions: Tax and revenue, Data and Evidence gathered when the Criminal Procedure and Investigation Act applies.
Private Investigator Training UK,
9 Park Square East,